2017 London jam is now officially over.
No need to feel sad, our LinkedIn group is still active and we would absolutely love to hear from you again
Here is our agenda for 2016:
7.30pm – 10.30pm
- Fun games to get participants into random teams and discover this year’s secret theme.
- Teams then immediately get started thinking about what service they will work on.
- A quick talk on User Research and plan for the next 48 hours.
9am – sleepover
- Teams start to hit the streets to carry out user research and narrow down their focus
- Service Jam Mentors (the experts), will help teams to develop their ideas into prototypes
- Test your prototype with real people
- You have the option to spend the night with us (thinking speed dating, midnight snack making and Service Design pub quiz in pajamas)
morning – 6.00pm
- Teams improves their service prototype through iterations.
- Share your work with the world on Planet Jam platform
- E|ach team presenting their prototypes to each other and the mentors share their feedback.
- After a weekend of hard work, we can sit back and relax with your newfound friends!