2017 London jam is now officially over.
No need to feel sad, our LinkedIn group is still active and we would absolutely love to hear from you again🙂
Here is our agenda for 2016:
7.30pm – 10.30pm
- Fun games to get participants into random teams and discover this year’s secret theme.
- Teams then immediately get started thinking about what service they will work on.
- A quick talk on User Research and plan for the next 48 hours.
9am – sleepover
- Teams start to hit the streets to carry out user research and narrow down their focus
- Service Jam Mentors (the experts), will help teams to develop their ideas into prototypes
- Test your prototype with real people
- You have the option to spend the night with us (thinking speed dating, midnight snack making and Service Design pub quiz in pajamas)
morning – 6.00pm
- Teams improves their service prototype through iterations.
- Share your work with the world on Planet Jam platform
- E|ach team presenting their prototypes to each other and the mentors share their feedback.
- After a weekend of hard work, we can sit back and relax with your newfound friends!