First bunch tickets sold out in half a day! Next bunch release in a week: 15th Feb 12.00 noon. If you missed this one, act quickly for the next bunch 🙂
We have received a lot of email asking ‘what do I participate?’
Thanks all for your patience and hope you all got the dates (24-26 Feb) penciled in your calendar! Now it’s time to grab your tickets…
All tickets are free of charge, but the number of people at each venue is strictly controlled. You will be requested to display your reserved ticket at enterance. Please make sure you have your ticket printed and with you when you come.
What is required to participate?
Your passion, your energy, your hands and your creative hat! Jam is an informal event runing on a low budget and all hosts and mentors are volunteers. Please bring your colour pens, note books or anything you think makes you creative. There will be WiFi access at the venue. Please note all participants are responsible for their own belongs including laptop, mobile and wallet.
- Sign up and get your ticket.
- Show up on time.
- Bring any special tools you need.
- Do not bring a team or an idea. These will form at the Jam.
- Do not bring pre-made content. The services developed at the Jam should be new.
- Work together in a spirit of conversation and co-operation.
- Be prepared to share the results of your work under a Creative Commons license.
- Have fun!
Tickets will be released on Eventbrite.com in two bunches:
8th Feb 2012, 12.00 noon
15th Feb 2012, 12.00 noon