Registration is now open! Get your tickets here.
Here’s the agenda for this year:
Friday | Google Campus | 18:30 – 22:00:
- Jam participants get into teams and discover this year’s theme.
- Teams then immediately get started thinking about what service they will work on for the next 48 hours.
Saturday | Elephant & Castle – Shoreditch Works | 9:00 – 22:00:
- Our very own double decker London bus will be transporting us arond a number of venues to help teams research, design, and test their ideas.
- Service Jam Mentors (the experts), will help teams to develop their ideas along the way.
Sunday | The Design Museum | 9:00 – 20:00:
- Teams prototype their services and get out to test them on potential customers in the streets of east London.
- Sunday afternoon sees each team presenting their prototypes to each other and the mentors share their feedback.
- After a weekend of hard work, we can sit back and relax with your newfound friends!